I'll look at web pages so you don't have to.
Whatsup monitors web pages for you while you’re online and lets you know that they’re operational and returning content that is interesting to you.
To try it out, add email@example.com to your roster and have a blast.
- Twisted (names, web, words)
- Install dependencies
- git submodule init && git submodule update
- copy whatsup.conf.sample to whatsup.conf
- edit whatsup.conf
- twisted -ny whatsup.tac
- Dustin Sallings (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Chris Eppstein (email@example.com)
- dag (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dustin Sallings (email@example.com)
You can download this project in either zip or tar formats.
You can also clone the project with git by running:
$ git clone git://github.com/dustin/whatsup.git